Friday, November 1, 2013

First and Second Drawing Comparison

With these two drawings there is a big difference. The first one is clearly a bike but I feel it's not as real as it should look. Personally I feel that using just different kinds of sketch pencils is hard for me to make objects look real. Colors help me see what I actually see in front of me and help guide me through what is really there. I like being able to use color to see how we'll the end result will look. Now I know that the candy jar is only drawing number two but I feel that the jar looks much better and is a very big improvement for my drawings. I love the way it came out and I learned that shading takes a lot of time. Layer of color after layer after layer and so on gives you the color that you truly need but you have to be patient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment